Episode Summary Edit
Jesse McCartney comes to the Tipton Hotel. London tries to meet him. Although at first Maddie only wants to meet him for journalistic reasons, she soon has a crush on Jesse too. So, they do some really stupid things, such as dress up as waiters and sneak into his hotel room through air vents.
Zack attempts to find items that McCartney leaves around the room and sells them on the street. Zack steals Jesse's lucky bracelet, but Maddie and London tell him that he has to return it or "he could freeze up in the middle of his concert and we'd be responsible for ruining his career". While returning his lucky bracelet, they wake up Jesse, and Zack is almost taken away by security while Maddie and London escape through the air vents.
When Jesse finds out that Maddie and London are three years older than Zack, he tells security to let go of him. The episode ends with Jesse and Zack playing video games. While Zack and Jesse play video games, London and Maddie keep bothering them outside the door since they're (Maddie and London) locked out. Jesse sings his song "Beautiful Soul".
Meanwhile, Cody wants to win a Science Fair, but when he sees he didn't do it good, he calls Arwin to helps him, but he was bad because Arwin do all the work, and he anything.
In the Science Fair, he sees his rival, Barbara Brownstein, but finally, he wins, but he said the thurt, and the prize was for another child.
First Appearance Edit
- This episode was originally going to be called 'Rock Star'.
- The guitarist for Jesse McCartney in this episode is the same guitarist he has in real life.
- Former The Beatles bass guitarist Paul McCartney is Mentioned in this episode.
- "So he's a boxer guy!" - Maddie Fitzpatrick.
- "You're on. And that's Mr. Pretty Boy to you." - Jesse McCartney.
- "Funny! That’s what Cody always says!" - Zack Martin.
- "Don't you think it would make a cute story for the press that me and Jesse first met while he was flossing?" - London Tipton.
- "I'm sorry for the unruling fans! I've order a S.W.A.T. team for tonight!" - Marion Moseby.