It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Hotel is the twelfth episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and the fourteenth episode produced. Zack, Cody, and Esteban were playing and broke an painting. When they was in the lobby, Arwin with his glue, make the painting broke worse, but Cody sees a Map. The twins start to find the treasure, with the help of Maddie, London, Esteban and Arwin.
After accidentally destroying a painting, Zack & Cody discover an old newspaper article describing a treasure left in the hotel by mobster Alphonse "Hot Peppers" DeLeo in 1938. Soon, the twins, Maddie, Muriel, Esteban, London, and Arwin are all turning the hotel upside down to find it.
After Arwin's latest invention - a super strength glue - explodes a hotel wall once Mr. Moseby]] and Carey arrive, money and gold bars are found - but they turn out to belong to the United Bank of Boston next door to the hotel. It turns out that the treasure "Hot Peppers" was referring to was actually his girlfriend - Muriel.
- "Think he noticed?." Zack Martin.
- "Oooo! I just love the Honeymoon Suite. Everything is shaped like hearts. Heart-shaped headboards, heart-shaped soap, heart-shaped pillows. Hearts! Hearts! Hearts!" - Esteban Ramirez.
- "Brilliant! You keep this up, and I'll trade your key ring in for a sports car, mister." - London Tipton.
- "I don't know. She's already 15, and she only works the candy counter. If she was smart, she would have made something of her life by now." - Cody Martin.
- "I can fix this, though, with my new super-strength glue. I call it... Super-Strength Glue." - Arwin Hawkhauser.
- 3rd appearance of Arwin.
- First time we see Muriel when she was young.
- The title is a parody of the film, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World.