Hotel Inspector is the 4th episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and the seventh episode produced. The episode starts when Zack's mouses leaves the his Suite, and was free in the Tipton, and when Ilsa (the Hotel Inspector) sees them, fires Moseby, and she starts to be the Hotel Manager.
Zack and Cody do a science project dealing with rats. Mr. Moseby gives them tickets to go see a baseball game, and Zack decides to take the two rats with him. When they return, an evil hotel inspector named Ilsa Shickelgrubermeiger comes to inspect the Tipton. The rats escape from Zack's pockets and run wild through the Tipton lounge. Furious, inspector decides that Mr. Moseby is not a good enough manager, and sends Mr. Moseby packing.
The inspector becomes the new manager of the Tipton and begins to make everyone mad. Zack goes to Mr. Moseby's apartment to persuade him to return to the Tipton, but Mr. Moseby refuses. Zack and Cody plan a perfect scheme to bring Mr. Moseby and making the hotel inspector look bad. While London is throwing a dog poker party, Zack and Cody invite a cat convention to the Tipton, and soon all the dogs are chasing the cats throughout the hotel, making a huge mess. Zack, Muriel, and Esteban had called Mr. Moseby to come and help them, and he quickly has the hotel back in order. In the end, Mr. Moseby becomes the new manager of the Tipton, and the hotel inspector is forced to leave the Tipton.
Meanwhile, London was throwing a dog poker party and had Maddie dressed up in a dog costume. After the party was over, Maddie ends up playing poker with the dogs and wins the game (slowly going insane).
Memorable Quotes Edit
- "Daht daht daht!!!" - Ilsa Shickelgrubermeiger.
- "Hide me! Mr. Moseby's after me, just becuase I was playing yo-yo in the lobby. And it, might of landed in his mug." - Zack Martin.
- "Tickets to today's Red Sox game. It's matinee." - Marion Moseby.
- "The Sox game? Alright!" - Cody Martin.
- "And your seats are just above the little hut where the players spit, and scratch themselves." - Marion Moseby.
- "Your disturbing Ivana's party. They're playing spin the milk bone." - London Tipton.
- This episode marks the first episode with Ilsa.
- Muriel's saying 'Get your stinking paws off me you dirty ape' is a parody of George Taylor in Planet of the Apes.