French 101 is the 28th episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, and the 27th episode produced. The episode starts when Zack & Cody wanna a date with the Jolie (Frech Ambassador's Daughter) who stays at the Tipton. Meanwhile, later London beat a thief who Esteban didn't beat, so Maddie tries to cheer him up.
Zack and Cody fall for a French Ambassador's daughter named Jolie (who can barely speak English.) Cody scores a date with her, (through translations) but Zack gets the kiss! And there is a guy who tries to steal London's purse. When Esteban tries to help, he gets beaten up. Everybody makes fun of him, so Maddie and London come up with a plan to help him gain back his confidence. In the end, the dates end up being disasters and Jolie gets angry with the boys.
- "And like the dessert cart, she's off limits". - Marion Moseby.
- "Well that's one girl you're not gonna get!" - Cody Martin
- This episode reveals that Bob speaks fluent french.
- Later Carey pass with her dress dancing, Arwin & Esteban went behind her, this possibly said both fell to her.
- At the end, when everybody is dancing, are many references to previous episodes:
- Jolie, the daughter of the French ambassador, who apparently only speaks French, speaks French with a heavy English accent.
- The title is a reference to the first grade of school when you are learning french.
- The guest star in this episode - "Katelyn Pippy" actually can speak English.
- The Martial Arts that London used on the thief are similar to what Brenda Song (London) did in Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior
- The title "French 101" sounds like Nick's show, Zoey 101
- When Cody told Zack a "doob", is a reference to Megan calls her brothers ("boob") in Drake & Josh.