Ah, Wilderness! is the fifty third episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. Zack, Cody, Bob and Warren make a scout group, with Mr. Moseby as leader. When they go out in the forest they get ransacked by a "Bear-coon". Meanwhile, Maddie goes on a date with London's Ex, and London gets very angry.
Zack, Cody, Warren and Bob join the Wilderness Scouts with their leader being Mr. Moseby. For once, Moseby actually wants to help the boys. Cody becomes jealous when Zack turns out to be a better outdoors-man by catching heaps of fish. While searching around for food, Cody finds a house, and a man is there. Acting like a hero, Cody comes in with heaps of food, but the truth eventually comes out and Cody is disappointed and upset.
Meanwhile, London claims that Maddie stole her former boyfriend, Cliff Park, and both plead Carey for advice on her "relaxing" day. When Maddie and London find out that Carey had been talking to both of the girls, the two left Carey and got over the problem.
- "No, I'm just too tired to take another step!" - Marion Moseby.
- "Oh I ate all of yours too" - Bob
- "No, It's in case it rains. The trench will drain the water away from the campsite." - Cody Martin.
- "Cody you are a natural! I am promoting you from Teddy Bear Trooper to Koala Bear Trooper!" - Marion Moseby.
- The Wilderness set looked very disappointing.
- This was Tom Poston's last TV role before his death in 2007.